Wednesday 6 April 2016

Sofia, Bulgaria by Tenio Latev.

Arriving from Switzerland to Sofia, I never left but I m still a stranger to this ancient beauty..

I left 30 years ago, but I never really left you.. My life story reads like a movie script.. The pages turn quick, as I get old I miss the city strip.. Where I first felt real concrete jungle life.. Where dreams and tears were not far apart.. Where friends and family touched my heart.. When I left, I felt your breath on my neck, but refused to look back.. You are ancient and wise, I grow old and grey.. After I’m long gone you will still shine, but will feel forever mine.. Life is not about who you became, but who you chose to be….
Written by Tenio Latev, who was born in Bulgaria and spent the first 10 years of his life in Sofia..
Sofia, Bulgaria by Tenio Latev.

Posted via Composer